Now in it’s fifth year, Goût de France / Good France is a global celebration held in 5 continents and 150 countries which involves French embassies abroad and chefs from around the world.
In 2019, Provence is the foremost destination for gastronomy and as such will be promoted at Goût de / Good France events both in France and internationally. Thus in honor of Provence, we hosted an evening of fromage from the South of France, tasty bites featuring French and local ingredients, and wines from that region.
The menu for the night included:
- Nicoise Devil Egg – Smoked Tuna/ Tomato Powder/ Potato Crisp
- Squash Tapanade – Garlic Crostini/ Saba/ Basil
- Duck Rillet – Brioche/ Caper Aioli/ Parsley
- Chicory Salad – Endive Cup/ Citrus/ Fennel/ Miel de Provence
- Pine Nut Brittle – Lavender/ Sea Salt
The cheese selection from the south of France was Cantalet, Roquefort, Bleu des Causses, and Ossau Iraty and with the menu paired with the wine led to a delicious evening with everyone involved.Share: