On March 26, the French Cheese Board hosted a Media Cocktail as the official kick-off for the third edition of Cheese Week. From April 28th to May 4th, for the third year in a row, events open to consumers will be celebrating cheeses in different locations in New York City. For people into delicious Fromages, there will be plenty of tasting!
Here is a list of the different events and locations where Cheese Week NYC will be celebrated:
- Murray’s Cheese, April 28th – May 4th: Daily Demonstration, 3pm to 6pm
- French Cheese Board, May 3rd: French Cheese Corner class, with Chef Greg from Savencia, including how to create amazing cheese pairings, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, sign up on frenchcheeseboard.com
- Zabar’s, April 28th – May 4th: Daily Demonstration, 3pm to 6pm.
- Le District, April 28th – May 4th: The Charcuterie Station will feature a special Four Cheese Fromage plate for purchase, and paired with wine by the glass, offered at a special price through the week.
- Taste Wine Company, May 2nd: Sit-down wine and cheese pairing class and tastings, from 7pm to 9pm ($40).
There will be something for all French Cheese lovers, and we guarantee you your taste buds will have a wonderful time!Share: