On the 16th of November, the French Cheese Board welcomed Chef Robert Ramsey to teach a group of influencers how to reinvigorate their Thanksgiving menus with French butter and cheese.
Five recipes were featured:
- Salad of Escarole with Bleu d’Auvergne – shaved apple, fennel and red onion
- Pommes Aligot – French for exceptionally cheesy mashed potatoes, made with Comté
- Brussel Sprouts with French Browned Butter – toasted hazelnuts and orange zest
- Mushroom and Emmental Bread Pudding – bacon, leeks and butternut squash
- French Cheese Board with “All the Trimmings” – learn how to create a mouthwatering display for your holiday party